Hemp body butter is perfect for most skin types as it can moisturize without clogging pores. It helps balance out oily skin, hydrating it while regulating the skins oil production. Also know as a extreme moisturizer for the driest skin bringing the much needed vitamins and moisturizing fatty acids to the skin while helping to protect and strengthen the skins natural barrier. Using regularly can help your skin to feel softer and more vibrant. Hemp oil is know to help with eczema and contains anti-inflammatory properties that calm skin conditions.
* Essential Fatty Acids Omega 3/Omega 6. * Vitamin A: Known to fight wrinkles.
* Vitamin B1: Rich in anti-aging properties.* Vitamin B2: Prevents free-radical damage and protects skin.
* Vitamin B6: Known to help treat acne, psoriasis and other skin conditions.* Vitamin D: Boosts elasticity, smooths lines and minimizes dark spots.
* Vitamin E: Prevents dryness and bolsters skins UV defense. * Calcium: Helps grow and regenerate skin.
* Iron: Reduces paleness and dark circles.* Magnesium: Stabilizes hormonal balances and improves the cellular process.
* Manganese: Aids in collagen production and protects skin from UV rays.* Phosphorus: Helps body utilize B Vitamins.
* Potassium: Keeps skin hydrated and moist.* Zinc: Anti-oxidant, heals and rejuvenates the skin.